Start and End dates
Message senders can only send initial messages between a campaign's Start and End dates. This can be set during campaign creation or edited after launching. Outside of this window, replies can still be sent by message senders.
Start and End dates during campaign creation
During the first step of campaign creation, you will be given the option to set your initial message sending window:
- The Start Date controls the first date that initial messages can begin being sent. This will default to the current date, so unless you would like to set this for a time in the future, you do not need to edit this box.
- The End Date controls when initial messages can no longer be sent. This is your initial message deadline. Your initial message End Date/deadline can always be extended after launching.
To make edits, click inside the calendar icon, then edit the pop up calendar:
Editing Start and End dates on an active campaign
Sometimes, you will need to edit your active campaign. For example, your texters report that they see "Inbox Zero" on their assignment. You will need to extend the initial message sending window.
To make changes to an active campaign:
- Open the campaign you would like to change.
- Click the "Edit" button at the top of the screen.
- From there, you can adjust the end date calendar (see screenshot above)
If you are using Follow Up messages, it's good practice to extend the End Date into the future.