Admins can create “Recommended Replies,” which will show up in the Saved Replies menu for message senders. Recommended Replies can be either Global or per Campaign.
Global Recommended Replies
Global Recommended Replies are intended to help your message senders respond to typical statements or questions that may come up on any campaign, such as "how did you get my number" or "are there ways I can volunteer from home?" Using Global Recommended Replies, you can give your message senders a standard and consistent script on how to reply in those situations. Global Recommended Replies are:
- Always available in any Campaign
- Can insert Sender or Target First or Last name in the script, but cannot use any other custom field
To create a Global Recommended Reply, select "Recommended Replies" from your "Account Tools" menu:
You can view, create, edit, or delete “Global” Recommended Replies from this interface.
Once you create a Global Recommended Reply, your message senders will see the modified reply options at the next refresh of the web application in every active campaign.
Campaign Recommended Replies
Campaign Recommended Replies are just like Global replies, except they will only show up on the specific campaign to which they are attached. For example, they might be used to answer "how long will the event be?" Campaign Recommended Replies are:
- Only available in the campaign where it was created
- Can be added during the campaign creation process or after the campaign is launched
- Can include custom fields--just like any initial message or follow-up message scripts.