With ThruText, you can reassign conversations at the campaign level (bulk reassigning) or at the conversation level (reassigning an individual sender's conversations).
Bulk reassigning is helpful when you are running large campaigns and want to move conversations across all of your senders based off different statuses to a group of sweepers.
Reassigning at the individual sender level is useful when you are running smaller campaigns and may know that an individual sender is unable to finish their assignment and you want to send that off to someone else to take over.
Both options provide you with the flexibility you need to make sure all of your conversations get sent and responded to.
Adding New Senders
ThruText allows you to reassign messages among senders. If you need to add new senders to sweep conversations before you reassign, you can add them on the senders tab of your active campaign.
Bulk Reassign - Campaign Level
Whether you are reassigning at the bulk or sender level, there are 3 main ways you can move groups of messages: Reassign Some, Reassign All or Unassign across all senders on your campaign. To use the bulk reassign feature, you'll need to have no sender selected.
If you have a sender selected but would like to access the bulk reassign feature, just hit the blue 'Unselect Sender' link and you'll see the bulk reassign dropdown reappear.
1. Bulk Reassign Some Conversations: If you choose Bulk Reassign Some, you will have the option to choose how many conversations, what status you'd like the messages to be in when you reassign them, and who you'd like to assign them to. At the bulk level, you can select multiple users to redistribute messages to:
2. Bulk Reassign All Conversations: If you choose to Bulk Reassign All, you will have the option to choose what status you'd like the messages to be in when you reassign them and the multi-select 'reassign to' capability
3. Bulk Unassign All Conversations: If you want to take all conversations away from all of your senders, you can choose to move all of them in one swoop back to "Unassigned" by selecting "Bulk Unassign All"
Reassign - Sender Level
At the sender level, you have the same options for reassigning as the bulk level: Reassign Some, Reassign All or Unassign. You'll start by selecting your sender, clicking the 'Reassign' dropdown, and choosing which way you'd like to reassign.
1. Reassign Some Conversations: If you choose Reassign Some, you will have the option to choose how many conversations, what status you'd like the messages to be in when you reassign them, and who you'd like to assign them to
2. Reassign All Conversations: If you choose to Reassign All, you will have the option to choose what status you'd like the messages to be in when you reassign them and who you'd like to assign them to.
3. Unassign All Conversations: Once a sender is assigned some conversations, you can choose to move all of them in one swoop back to "Unassigned" by selecting "Unassign All"
When you have a sender selected and their conversations loaded, you can also select and reassign a single conversation. While in the conversation that you'd like move, just click on "Reassign" located below the Out-Out button:
You can then choose where you'd like the conversation to go:
Reassigning by Status
At either the bulk or sender specific level, you can also choose to reassign messages based on the status of the conversation. There are three choices for status reassignment: Any, those that Need a Reply, and those that have not been sent yet:
Any This will move any messages regardless of status.
Needs Reply This will only move conversations where a contact has replied back and is in need of a reply (the conversations that are indicated with a blue dot).
Not Started This will only move conversations where the initial message has not been sent yet.