There are three different permissions levels for users in your organization's account.
This permission level is for the standard user account. These users can be assigned conversations and within these assignments:
- Send initial and follow-up scripts
- Send customized messages to texting contacts
- Receive messages from texting contacts
- Opt-out contacts
- Register survey responses
- View and send admin-determined global and campaign-specific scripts
- Archive messages from their own user view
Archiving a campaign will remove it from the user's view. Message senders can not access any items from the admin console.
This permission level is for administrator access with some restrictions. These users can access the admin console as well as create and manage campaigns. They can do everything a message sender can do, plus:
- Create campaigns
- Modify campaigns
- Archive campaigns
- Export campaigns
- Use admin conversation QA tools: opt-out, opt-in, send messages in other user's conversations, log survey responses, etc.
- View custom fields
- Create/Edit recommended replies
- Manage Opt-Outs
- Invite new message senders to the organization's account
- Remove message senders from the account
- Adjust self-assignment batch size during campaign creation or within an active campaign
- Export account-level reports
- Export groups
- Create custom fields
- View Usage
- Invite/Elevate user accounts with admin permissions
- Invite/Elevate user accounts with moderator permissions
- Remove account owners, administrators or moderators from the organization
- Adjust the default self-assignment batch size at the account-level
- Add use case registration information
This permission level has full access to every component of both the user and admin consoles of ThruText, except the following Account Owner permissions.
- Add brand registration information (for 10DLC)
- Remove account owners from the organization
This permission level has full access to every component of both the user and admin consoles of ThruText. Account Owners can elevate or remove permissions from any other level of user account. Click here for directions on how to modify a user's permission levels.