Season’s Greetings from ThruText!
We know you’ve been hard at work planning and preparing for a successful Giving Tuesday and calendar year-end. As 2019 comes quickly to a close, we would like to share our holiday hours to ensure the final weeks of the year go off without a hitch. In the same spirit, we also wanted to loop you in on a few things we've been working on.
While access to your ThruText portal will still be available for use 24/7, GetThru Support will be observing adjusted hours for the 2019 holiday season. These support hours apply to both our ThruText and ThruTalk products.
GetThru Support will be closed on the following dates:
- Christmas — Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- New Year's Day — Wednesday, January 1, 2020
GetThru Support will be observing adjusted hours on the following:
- Christmas Eve — Tuesday, December 24, 2019 — Support available from 11:30 am to 5 pm ET.
- New Year’s Eve — Tuesday, December 31, 2019 — Support available from 11:30 am to 5 pm ET.
EMAIL NOTIFICATION UPDATES
Unsubscribe Button — We've added an unsubscribe button to certain email notifications from ThruText. Users will now be able to unsubscribe from the following 4 types of emails:
- Organization Invitations
- New Assignments/Follow-ups
- Reply Reminders
- Thank you and Reminders
If a user chooses to unsubscribe from a particular type of email, they will be unsubscribed from that type of email across the entire ThruText platform on all of the organizations that they may text for.
If a user unsubscribes by mistake, they can send in a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and email address and our support team can re-subscribe them.
New Email Design — We've restyled our email notifications so that they are more visually appealing and clearer to read, with links to our newly branded social media pages — so be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
MORE NAVIGATION IMPROVEMENTS
We’ve released additional keyboard shortcuts in the message sender console to improve navigation for keyboard-only and power-users of ThruText. These new shortcuts allow you to jump between the various pages of the messenger, navigate up and down in your lists, archive and opt-out conversations, and more, using just your keyboard.
Check out our user guide for a list of all our handy Keyboard Shortcuts
BUG FIXES & OPTIMIZATIONS
- Mobile Optimization — We adjusted a feature for mobile users where the conversation list would remain open and obscure the screen when selecting a new conversation from your list. It will now automatically close the conversation list when you select a new conversation in mobile.
- iOS Bug Fix — We fixed a bug for iOS users where inserting an apostrophe in the middle of a line of text in the message composition box of the messenger would jump your cursor to the end of a sentence.
- Self-Assign Conversation List Bug Fix — We've fixed a bug where extra spaces would appear in your Conversation list in the messenger after a user clicked the "Request More Conversations" button in campaigns with the self-assign feature turned on.
- Self-Assign Replies Bug Fix — We fixed another bug that would show the conversations threads of replied messages even after self-assigning new initial messages. Now, when your texters use the self-assign button, their lists will hide their replies until all the new initial messages have been sent.
- Base Segmenting Bug Fix — We fixed a bug where if you edited, deleted, or rearranged your add/remove segments in your targeting, it would sporadically get stuck at 0 contacts and not let you launch. Now, you can edit and remove segments while maintaining the proper contact counts.
As always, please send any questions or comments, preferences or props to email@example.com.
— The GetThru Team